In light of the unprecedented challenges of COVID-19, many schools are experiencing indefinite closures in order to ensure the safety of their students and staff.
GradeCam is committed to being a reliable and ongoing source of support for our family of educators.
GradeCam is now including Student Portal access for all individual teachers and school/district subscribers at no additional cost for the remainder of the 2019-2020 school year.
If you have not previously taken full advantage of its remote learning capabilities, we can help you get started. Email email@example.com, call us at 866.472.3339 ext. 703, or view our Quick Start Guides for teachers and students.
GradeCam’s Student Portal Capabilities
- Teachers can attach instructional materials (PDFs), create new assignments, and share them with students.
- Students can access lessons and complete and submit their assignments online.
- Teachers can remotely score and respond directly to student work.
- Students can access grades and review feedback from home.
Student Portal Quick Start Guides
Videos & Webinars
Use Digital, Paper or Both | Now & Later
Whether you need a digital-only solution, a paper option for students without at-home access, or a combination of both, GradeCam will accommodate your needs, compile all the data, and keep everything accessible for use when school resumes.
Compliment Existing Systems
GradeCam works in tandem with other online platforms like Google Classroom, Canvas, Schoology, or even email. Simply post a link to your Student Portal assignment to give students easy access to instructional materials, assessments, and feedback.
(We will continue to add to this list, so check back often.)
1. Have students submit projects on video and use Paperless Rubrics to score them in Teacher View.
2. Provide students with direct feedback using Student Feedback inside the Student Portal.
3. Access Student Reports to support conversations about learning growth during Student/Parent Video Conferences.