GradeCam and PledgeCents Partner to Save Teachers Time and Money
GradeCam has teamed up with PledgeCents as a part of our continued efforts to make GradeCam as accessible as possible to every teacher.
We hear you teachers. You often spend hundreds of dollars of your own hard-earned money on resources for your classroom. And then spend hours of your time grading and managing paperwork.
PledgeCents is a PreK-12 education crowdfunding site. Teachers and schools can now seamlessly generate a fundraising page to cover the cost of GradeCam Go! plans, and save some of those precious resources.
What we love is that anyone can create their own fundraising page. Creating a cause is completely free. There are no upfront costs, contracts, or subscriptions to worry about. And contributions are tax-deductible.
The PledgeCents team works with each fundraiser to help raise the necessary funds. They will purchase the plan immediately after the fundraiser ends and connect the teacher to a member of the GradeCam team to expedite the process.
Translation: You don’t have to worry about proper handling of the contributions. We’ve got it covered.
A few ideas to promote your fundraising page:
- Instead of receiving end-of-the-year or teacher appreciation gifts, ask for a contribution to your fundraising page.
- Include a link to the page in your newsletters to parents or one your class website.
- Share the fundraising page via social media.
- Ask for contributions in lieu of Christmas gifts.
- Direct local businesses in search of a cause to your page.
- Ask to incorporate your fundraiser into the school’s annual fundraising efforts.
Visit https://www.pledgecents.com/signup/event/gradecam to create your own page today.