Gradient for Schools and Districts
Gradient is an easy-to-use digital and paper assessment solution that delivers fast, flexible, and actionable data educators need to improve student outcomes.
$3.50/studentPackages starting at $2,800/year plus a one-time onboarding charge.
Access leader-level reporting including school and class comparisons, standards-based reporting, and custom demographic breakdowns.
Enable PLCs and Teacher Teams to create common assessments, share assignments, support different delivery options, and analyze data across teachers, classes, and schools.
Seamlessly connect LMS systems like Canvas, Schoology, and Google Classroom with Gradient. Utilize Gradient from within the Canvas or Schoology platform.
Keep staff and student access up-to-date with automated roster syncing (e.g. Classlink, Clever, SFTP).
Quickly and easily transfer grades to most online gradebooks.
Experience support at every stage from quick implementation setup to immediate support access and training, as well as a leader consultation with a Customer Success Coach.
See the powerful simplicity of Gradient for yourself!
Request a free School/District demo.
It’s one thing to hear about the difference GradeCam can make. It’s quite another to actually see it for yourself. - Steve Kane, Principal
Gradient for Individual Teachers
Leverage Gradient’s fast and flexible capabilities to save time, automate reporting, drive intervention, and improve outcomes.
Free for 60 daysOnly $14.99/mo after trial or save 16% with a $149.99 yearly subscription.
Individual Teacher Benefits
- Use your existing assignments or create new ones
- Multiple question types including rubric options for performance-based work
- Scan paper forms using webcam, mobile device, or document camera
- Score entire class on one form for performance-based tasks
- Transfer grades to digital gradebooks
- Review data by item, student, class, standard, and more
- Access to national and state standards (e.g. AP, NGSS, Common Core, state, etc.)
- Student Portal for online testing
- Attach PDF and materials to assignments
- Share to Google Classroom
- Set assignment timers
- Add Desmos calculators
- Customer Support by email
- Follow self-paced resources
Take advantage of Gradient’s powerful simplicity!
Be up and running in minutes.