Free webinars hosted on a weekly basis!
Please sign up to attend in advance.
**All webinars are scheduled in the Eastern Standard Timezone (EST).
If you’d like to schedule a private webinar for a group of teachers at your school or district, please email email@example.com
View previously recorded webinars and other video tutorials on our GradeCam Vimeo channel.
- February 21, 201811:30 AM PSTScoring with NEW question types - Handwritten Numeric (Aita) and Rubric Capture
- March 6, 20182:00 PM PSTGradeCam Go!: Share Assignments to Online Student Portal
- March 13, 20181:00 PM PSTGradeCam Go! Reports: How to View the Data by Students, Classes and Teachers
- March 22, 201810:00 AM PSTGradeCam Go!: Create Gridded Response QuestionsRegister
- March 28, 20182:00 PM PSTGradeCam Go!: Grade TransferRegister
- April 3, 20187:30 AM PSTScoring with NEW question types - Handwritten Numeric (Aita) and Rubric CaptureRegister
- April 10, 20187:30 AM PSTGradeCam Go!: Overview of softwareRegister
- April 17, 20189:30 AM PSTGradeCam Go!: Creating Forms - Generic, Re-usable, AnonymousRegister
- April 24, 201812:00 PM PSTGradeCam Go!: Score Rubric/Rubric Capture by Student or Class Question by QuestionRegister
- May 1, 20188:00 AM PSTGradeCam Go!: Core_School Reporting for AdminsRegister
- May 8, 201811:30 AM PSTGradeCam Go!: Manage AssignmentsRegister
- May 15, 201811:00 AM PSTGradeCam Go!: Reports_View the Data by Students, Classes and TeachersRegister
- May 22, 20188:30 AM PSTGradeCam Go!: Integration with Google ClassroomRegister
- May 29, 201810:30 AM PSTGradeCam Go! Performance Bands_District and TeacherRegister
- June 5, 20187:00 AM PSTGradeCam Go!: How to create assignmentsRegister
- June 12, 20181:30 PM PSTGradeCam Go! Online Student Portal: Students Take Assessments OnlineRegister