New Online Student Portal!
Great news 1:1, BYOD, online schools and flipped classrooms – with GradeCam’s student portal, you can now choose to test online or on paper!
GradeCam is taking your super hero teacher status to another level with electronic assessments. First our scanning ability gave you instant data and feedback. Now you can also test your students online.
The new GradeCam student portal allows students to take assessments online, instantly have access to scores, and view correct and incorrect answers.
The student portal is available through a school- or district-wide plan and perfect for:
- 1:1 schools with one device per student
- Bring Your Own Device districts
- Online schools
- Flipped classrooms
- Home instruction for inclement weather days
Parents are going to love the student portal too! They can log in and access their child’s item-by-item results at any time.
HOW IT WORKS
1. You, Jane Q. Teacher, create a key in GradeCam, and attach the test PDF and/or any other supporting documents.
2. Select the assessment to be added to the student portal. Adjust the settings for when and how long the test can be taken.
3. Students log in with a unique code.
4. Students answer test questions and submit.
5. Students can automatically see correct and incorrect responses and their overall score.
6. Students can then see the scores of previous assessments to see how they are doing.
This is just a taste of what the student portal can do. To see all the features, download our training guides:
Would you like try the paper-less GradeCam student portal?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.